top of page
Time & Location
Sep 11, 2022, 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM CDT
Nix Dance Studio, 850 Stage Rd, Auburn, AL 36830, USA
About the Event
- How old does a dancer need to be to participate? Dancers must be 6 by auditions.
- Do the dancers have to be enrolled in dance classes? Yes. All dancers must be enrolled in at least one ballet class.
- Are only certain studios allowed to participate? No! EACB welcomes dancers from any studio or dance program.
- How are dancers selected? Dancers will participate in a ballet class for the artistic director and a panel of choreographers at auditions.
- What do dancers wear to auditions? Dancers should wear a black leotard, pink tights, and pink ballet shoes (and pointe shoes for advanced dancers). Hair must be in a neat, slicked back ballet bun with no part. Skirts, shorts, leggings, etc. are not permitted.
- How much does it cost to participate? There is a $115 participation fee per dancer.
- What is the rehearsal schedule like? Rehearsals are held every weekend beginning in September through December. The number of rehearsals a dancer has will depend on their roles and level.
- When are performances? December 8-11, 2022
- What do parents do? Since EACB is an organization of volunteers, we ask that each dancer have one parent join a committee.
bottom of page